Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day and Texas Independence Day in one event at St. Paddy’s Texas Style in Wayne Ferguson Plaza on Saturday, March 16! Admission and all activities are FREE.
St. Paddy’s Texas Style will include live entertainment, carnival-type activities for kids – including a 40-foot zip line – bounce houses and face painting.
* 1 p.m. – Maguire Academy of Irish Dance
* 1:45 p.m. – Reel Treble Band, Irish, Scottish & Bluegrass music
* 3:15 p.m. – Sarah Hobbs, country artist
* 4:45 p.m. – Rathmore, Celtic Rock
* 6:15 p.m. – Ian Moore, Texas soul, folk, rock
* 7:45 p.m. – Outdoor movie: Disney’s Brave
Food , and Irish and domestic beers will also be for sale.
Lawn chairs and blankets are encouraged. Well-behaved pets on a leash are welcome. Smoking/vaping is prohibited in Wayne Ferguson Plaza. Free parking is available in City Hall and in public lots in Old Town. A parking map will be provided closer to the event.
For more information, call 972.219.3401.